Super moist protein-packed banana muffins with no oil or butter- these Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes will please even the pickiest of eaters!
Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes
- 2 cups Power Cakes mix
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk will work)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (the riper the banana, the sweeter the muffin)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line muffin cups with muffin liners and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Fill 12 muffin cups evenly. They will be close to full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 25 minutes and when tops are golden brown. I didn’t use muffin liners and removed my muffins immediately from the muffin pan (after cooked) to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!