- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Honey Flapjack Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons red food coloring
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine Kodiak Cakes flapjack mix, cocoa powder, and granulated sugar.
- Mix in eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Set aside for a few moments while you prepare your cream cheese topping. You want to have that ready to top your flapjacks with as soon as they are done cooking!
- For your topping mix together your softened cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Now set aside and start whipping up your flapjacks!
- Once your flapjacks are done, top with cream cheese mixture and serve.